tiistai 8. marraskuuta 2011

Day 2, 7.11.2011 – Learning the ropes!

Today is the day. We will finally start practicing the musical. We go to school for rehearsals, and start with starting percussion, which will start the whole musical. At the same time, the other students are playing the percusion, 4 from each country are dancing a great begining coreography made by the spanish people! Me gusta ;)
At first, I had some problems with the percussion and got frustrated… In the end tho, everything went well and the beat I have is actually really nice and easy, Im playing together with Pilar, my host-sister as you know. All I need to do now is try to smile and be happier. :D feels hard when I really concentrate to something, but it will be fine :) I also met my first Comenius friend Ada, and I was so happy I started crying :D Its weird, but it was amazing moment!
Then, we had tour in the old part of Valenca (they actually pronounce it ”valenthia” btw) and I took so many photos, that my camera was almost on fire!! :D Its so beautiful in Valencia! Here, I will show you some pictures:








Later we ate in the McDonald’s with Pilar and her friends
and continued our journey to underground and back to this part of Valencia we are in. Everyone was more or less tired.
Later we went to the shopping center ”Arena” with a big group of people, I bought many pieces of jewelry and headbands, oh there was everything SO nice…. We go there alot, It’s the place in here where all the young people hang out, I REALLY wish we had one in Loviisa… :/ I have propably never had this much fun during one day in my life! Everyone is so so nice and fun :)
Finally: Home, dinner, shower and to bed. The day was a success, more of days like this, POR FAVOR!
Hyvää yötä, Good night!
With love,

Johanna

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti